DOOR International believes all supporters have these rights:
1. To be informed of the DOOR's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for its intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prayerful and prudent judgment in it’s stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to the DOOR's most recent financial statement.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition for gifts received.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the supporter will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
9. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists upon request.
10. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.