DOOR International strives for excellence in the handling of resources entrusted to us for Kingdom work. DOOR is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
, and as such, we value transparency in the use of these resources.
The following are our commitments to all our financial partners:
- We commit to utilizing all funds toward the accomplishment of DOOR International’s mission to bring God’s Word and reproducing Christian fellowships to the Deaf of the world.
- We commit to maintaining the highest ethical and financial standards in our ministry dealings. DOOR international is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and complies fully with their rules for Christian ministries.
- We commit to remaining accountable for the stewardship of our resources. Abbreviated annual audited financial statements are available below.
- We commit to use designated funds for the purpose for which they were originally given, and to contact supporters if those needs change prior to shifting funds to another purpose.
- We commit to handling all gifts with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by law and requested by the partner.
- We commit to transparency and good stewardship with the financial resources provided to our organization. Therefore, DOOR will limit our administrative charges on donations to between 5% and 15%, depending on our partnership agreements and our level of engagement with a project. Please contact us for specific charges on any particular project.