DOOR International strives for excellence in the handling of resources entrusted to us for Kingdom work. DOOR is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), and as such, we value transparency in the use of these resources.
The following are our commitments to all our financial partners:
- We commit to utilizing all funds toward the accomplishment of DOOR International’s mission to bring God’s Word and reproducing Christian fellowships to the Deaf of the world.
- We commit to maintaining the highest ethical and financial standards in our ministry dealings. DOOR international is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and complies fully with their rules for Christian ministries.
- We commit to remaining accountable for the stewardship of our resources. Abbreviated annual audited financial statements are available below.
- We commit to use designated funds for the purpose for which they were originally given, and to contact supporters if those needs change prior to shifting funds to another purpose.
- We commit to handling all gifts with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by law and requested by the partner.