DOOR International is committed to respecting the privacy of our supporters.
Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, address, phone number, email address, etc.;
- gift payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- mailing information: name, address, etc.;
- information concerning how you heard about DOOR;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific financial needs, prayer concerns, and ministry progress.
How Information is Used.
DOOR uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry progress. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
As an international ministry, DOOR invests in reasonable security measures to protect it’s website, servers, and personnel from unauthorized access.
No Sharing of Personal Information.
DOOR will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our supporters will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of DOOR and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of DOOR.
Removing Your Name From Our Correspondence List(s).
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our supporters. We hope our correspondence is never a burden to you, but please contact us if you wish to be removed from our correspondence list(s).
If you have comments or questions, please send us an email at info@DOORinternational.com or call us at (616) 741-7200